Old 06-18-2008, 08:22 AM
"helen@nstnetwork.com"

Default Sell Cisco Systems equipment items

Hello:

We are specialized in new network products, including switch, firewall, router, GBIC,SFP,WIC,cables etc... We provide high quality products and the most reasonable price with professional services to our customers. So if you are interested in any of our products, please contact with me,we will try our best for you,thanks!

example of the products:

CWDM-SFP-1G 39dB (Ultra long-haul)--1510nm,1530nm,1550nm,1570nm,1590nm,1610nm

WS-G5483,
WS-G5487,
WS-G5484,
WS-G5486,
GLC-SX-MM,
GLC-LH-SM,
GLC-ZX-SM,
GLC-T,
NM-2FE2W-T1,
NM-2FE2W-E1,
NM-2FE2W-V2,
WIC-1T,
WIC-2T,
WIC-2A/S,
WIC-1B/ST,
WIC-1ENET,
VWIC-1MFT-T1,
VWIC-1MFT-E1,
VWIC-2MFT-T1,
VWIC-2MFT-E1,
VWIC-1MFT-G703,
VWIC-2MFT-G703,
VWIC-1MFT-T1-DI,
VWIC-2MFT-T1-DI,
NM-1E,
NM-4E,
WS-C2950-24,
WS-C2950T-24,
WS-C2950G-24-EI,
WS-C2950G-48-EI,
CONSOLE CABLE,
CAB-STACK-1M/3M,
CAB-V35MT,
CAB-V35FC,
CAB-SS-V.35MT,
CAB-SS-V.35FC,
CAB-SS-232MT,
CAB-SS-232FC,
CAB-232MT,
CAB-232FC,
CAB-SS-X21MT,
CAB-SS-X21FC,
CAB-X21MT,

MEM-npe400-512MB,
MEM-3660-128mb,
MEM2600-32D,
MEM2600-16FS,
MEM2600XM-64D,
MEM-S1-128MB,
MEM-S2-256MB,
MEM-S2-512MB,
MEM-MSFC-128MB,
MEM2801-256D,
MEM3800-256D,
MEM3800-512,
MEM3745-256D,
MEM1841-256D,
MEM180X-256D,
WS-X6K-MSFC2-KIT,
and so on.

Regards
Helen.Zhou
www.nstnetwork.com
MSN: Helen@nstnetwork.com
Email: Helen@nstnetwork.com
AOL helenxuezhou
Icq 320-880-606

Old 07-09-2008, 04:25 AM
"helen@nstnetwork.com"

Hello,
We have following original Cisco,Card,GBIC/SFP,WIC,cables items for sale
If you are interested, pls feel free to contact me.
example of the products:
CWDM-SFP-1G 39dB (Ultra long-haul)--1510nm,1530nm,1550nm,1570nm,1590nm,1610nm
WS-G5483,
GLC-SX-MM
SFP-GE-L
WS-G5487,