Old 05-21-2008, 07:19 PM
Roger Leigh

Default Gutenprint 5.2 prerelease in experimental

Hi folks,

I have packaged the gutenprint 5.2 beta release in experimental. If
anyone could take the time to let me know if it works with their
printer, that would be great.

I currently don't have access to an inkjet printer, so if someone
could take five minutes to install it and try printing, that would be
great.

BTW, I'm still looking for a maintainer, otherwise I'll be orphaning
it entirely within the month--I have no time to care for it and it
desperately needs a maintainer.

Thanks,
Roger

--