Old 04-15-2008, 11:51 AM
Thibaut Paumard

Default yorick-yeti built on mips but not installed after two weeks

Hi,

One of my packages, [1]yorick-yeti has been [2]built successfully on
all official platforms, including [3]mips on Fri 28 Mar, but the mips
package is still [2]not installed on the archive. It is held out of
Lenny for this reason. I sent an e-mail to mips@buildd.d.o on Tue 8
Apr to no avail. What should I do to get the package to transition?

[1] http://packages.debian.org/yorick-yeti
[2] http://buildd.debian.org/~jeroen/status/package.php?p=yorick-yeti
[3] http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=mips&pkg=yorick-
yeti&ver=6.2.2-2

Best regards, Thibaut.

Old 04-18-2008, 01:47 PM
Petter Reinholdtsen

[Thibaut Paumard]
> One of my packages, [1]yorick-yeti has been [2]built successfully on
> all official platforms, including [3]mips on Fri 28 Mar, but the mips
> package is still [2]not installed on the archive. It is held out of
> Lenny for this reason. I sent an e-mail to mips@buildd.d.o on Tue 8
> Apr to no avail. What should I do to get the package to transition?

Some options:

- Ask the release managers for help on getting the mips build
uploaded.

- Ask ftpmaster to remove the mips binary packages to allow the
package to migrate without mips build.

- Continue to try to reach the mips buildd maintainers.

There might be others.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen