Old 10-15-2012, 01:51 PM
Jonathan Wiltshire

Default Report from the BSP in Alcester, GB

Between 12th and 14th October six Debian Developers and one contributor
touched a total of 51 bugs:

- 13 bugs received uploads or were in fact already fixed through
uploads
- 7 bugs were downgraded from RC
- 11 removal requests were filed

We also recruited one potential new package maintainer and consumed
an alarming quantity of bacon.

--
Jonathan Wiltshire jmw@debian.org
Debian Developer http://people.debian.org/~jmw

4096R: 0xD3524C51 / 0A55 B7C5 1223 3942 86EC 74C3 5394 479D D352 4C51

Old 10-15-2012, 04:35 PM
Steve Langasek

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 02:51:24PM +0100, Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
> Between 12th and 14th October six Debian Developers and one contributor
> touched a total of 51 bugs:

> - 13 bugs received uploads or were in fact already fixed through
> uploads
> - 7 bugs were downgraded from RC
> - 11 removal requests were filed

I have a bug to report in your math implementation, I believe it may be of
RC severity

Thanks to all you BSPers for your hard work on getting wheezy ready!

Ubuntu Developer http://www.debian.org/
slangasek@ubuntu.com vorlon@debian.org