Old 10-10-2012, 05:08 PM
Lillian Clark

Default Question Regarding A Resource For Prospective Students - Follow-up

Hi there,

I wanted to follow up with you and make sure you had received my email I sent a little bit ago regarding my educational resource.

I was hoping to get in touch with someone who is responsible for the resources section as my project would be a beneficial addition for others to refer to. Do not hesitate to get back to me with any questions!

Best regards,
Lillian Clark