-   -   Coffee accessories Supply与您共享了照片 (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-development/709696-coffee-accessories-supplyae-zae-ae-ae-c-c.html)

Coffee accessories Supply 10-04-2012 06:55 PM

Coffee accessories Supply与您共享了照片

Hello,

Today i would like to introduce you our new Barista Tools including coffee
tamper, milk jug, coffee thermometer and other coffee accessories.

1 Coffee tamper , SS or Aluminum, 49-58MM, Flat base, $5.5/pc
1pc of Milk jug, SS, 20oz, $3.0/pc
1 Knock box, Stainless steel ; 17*16*15CM (hight); $5.0/pc
2 Shot Glass with scale, 1.5oz Capacity; $0.5/pc
1 Frothing thermometer with clip in Bilister packing; $1.5/pc
1 Group head brush, PP handle, Nylon Brush, $0.6/pc

We would be very glad to receive your early reply to know your interest in
our products. We have many other coffee tools such as Latte stencil, latte
needle and so on in our catalogue.

Best Regards,

Andrew
Export Manager