* Package name : erlang-cherly
Version : 0.9.1
Upstream Author : Cliff Moon, Yoshiyuki Kanno <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : https://www.github.com/leo-project/cherly.git
Original upstream is https://github.com/cliffmoon/cherly.
* License : THE BEER-WARE LICENSE" (Revision 42)
Programming Lang: erlang
Description : Cherly (sher-lee) is an in-VM caching library for Erlang
Cherly (sher-lee) was originally developed by Cliff Moon for erlang to
deal with in memory caching based on LRU. Its functionality and performance
were awesome, but as time goes on, its implementation gradually obsoletes
and it's hard to maintain. To overcome these problems, I forked and made
Cherly improve with original purposes. Main improvements are described below.
* Replaced the hash storing structure (originally used Judy
* hash) with the combination of Open addressing and Tree structure based
on golang's hash implementation. This structure is very scalable and stable.
* Implemented slab allocator on off-heap.
* Replaced implemantations of port driver with NIFs.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com