Old 09-07-2012, 05:49 AM
Fam Chandigarh

Default Be a partner of our company

We are pleased to introduce our India's fastest growing organization"FAM INFOTECH". We are into offshore data processing work and online merchandising. We are seeking serious working people for being a part of our organization. We are offering part time/full time business. From which you can earn Rs.10,000 to 15,000 monthly. We provide online/offline data entry, SMS sending jobs, Email sending job and much more. For more details just call us +91-8905209903, 08401781573

Reference code - FAM/030880 - GJ

Thanks,Fam Chandigarh