Old 09-12-2012, 03:32 PM
gregor herrmann

Default Files-Excluded field and security implications of uscan and debian/copyright.

On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 22:45:07 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 07:11:20PM +0200, gregor herrmann wrote:
> > > like calls because system does not return the number of files.
> > I'm attaching a small example that uses File::Find for this purpose.
> Do I understand you correctly that these are just academic examples
> to spread some Perl knowledge (which is perfectly welcome) or do you
> want me to apply this instead of the `` call?

To be honest: I didn't see any actual problems with your current
backtick solution, just wanted to try to implement it in Perl. So
unless Don or someone else more experienced finds a problem, there's
probably no need to switch.

Cheers,
gregor

--