Old 09-04-2012, 04:30 PM
indoor and outdoor lighting

Default indoor and outdoor lighting与您共享了照片

To whom it may concern:

First of all, sincerely apologize if any interrupt, it is found your
company is involved in indoor and outdoor lighting fixture; we contact you
if any cooperation chance between us, this is Cecilia, sales executive from
Shenzhen Wishope Technology Co., LTD, founded in 2005, specialized in
special outdoor lighting series, all our products are proved by CE, FCC,
ROHS.

Followings are our main items; both OEM and ODM projects are acceptable;

1. Induction Street Lighting Fixture
2. Induction Tunnel Lighting Fixture
3. Induction Highbay Lighting Fixture
4. Induction Flood Lighting Fixture
5. Aviation Obstruction Warning Lighting
6. Helipad Lighting Fixture

Hope you could interest, many thanks for your time

Best Regards,
Cecilia
"Profit is the applause we get for taking good care of our customers"