Old 08-15-2012, 10:45 PM
Jerome BENOIT

Default adopting a recently removed package

Hello List:

I would like to adopt a recently removed package:
The package have still a Sid webpage, but accordingly there is no more maintainer;
but there is a maintainer in its Squeeze webpage.

How may I proceed to adopt it ?

Thanks in advance,
Jerome

Old 08-15-2012, 10:54 PM
Julián Moreno Patiño

Hi,
Just read this:*http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMentorsFaq

Kind regards,
--

Julián Moreno PatiñoDebian Developer*.'`. Debian GNU/{Linux,KfreeBSD}: :' : Free Operating Systems`. `' *http://debian.org/

**`- * GPG Fingerprint:C2C8 904E 314C D8FA 041D 9B00 D5FD FC15 6168 BF60Registered GNU Linux User ID 488513

Old 08-15-2012, 11:01 PM
Ben Hutchings

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 12:45:31AM +0200, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
> Hello List:
>
> I would like to adopt a recently removed package:
> The package have still a Sid webpage, but accordingly there is no more maintainer;
> but there is a maintainer in its Squeeze webpage.
>
> How may I proceed to adopt it ?

See <http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/>.

Ben.

--