Old 08-07-2012, 10:32 PM
Bryce

Default Possibly irrelevant behaviour in storage/formats/__init__.py

While trying to find an unrelated bug

storage/formats/__init__.py

in def collect_device_format_classes():

# make sure we're not importing this module
if module_file.endswith(".py") and module_file != __file__:

should that be wrapped with os.path.basename() or does it simply not
matter in the slightest?

# make sure we're not importing this module
if module_file.endswith(".py") and module_file !=
os.path.basename(__file__):

Phil
=--=