Old 07-30-2012, 03:10 AM
Kerrie Ferry

Default U got to see it.

Hi
To begin with I will explain how I managed to find you. I was exploring sites and came across your photos and I thought that there is nothing wrong if I will suggest him to get to know each other, right?)
So my name is Kerrie and I hope you will promote my idea and tell me your name.)
Since I was first to write I'll tell you a little bit about myself. So, I'm rather interesting girl and I'm a person who really enjoys travelling SOOO MUCH that I'm even ready to keep on walking around the whole world until that moment when I meet a man who I'd fall in love with and stay with him forever. sure, you might think that it sounds more like a fairy tale, however I really think so.) Alright, also I love meeting new interesting people who may tell me lots of exciting stories which they had gone through.
So, what kind of man are you? You are attractive, I know it for sure.) What are u interesting in? I hope you won't think that I'm just crazy and you'll tell me about yourself.)
I the perfect time to write me back is... let's say... tomorrow?))
I am really excited about your answer. Please, write me back.
Talk to you later