Old 07-21-2012, 08:35 PM
Filipus Klutiero

Default Communication of technical committee decisions ( Resolution of node/nodejs conflict)

Hi Arno,

Arno Töll wrote:

Hi,

On 18.07.2012 02:07, Filipus Klutiero wrote:
> Thank you, but I would appreciate if debian-devel-announce would stay
> dedicated to important announcements which may be useful for a wide
> range of developers.

While you are right in general I beg to disagree that tech-ctte
resolutions do affect a small notion of developers only.

Although my message did imply that *some* tech-ctte resolutions only
affect a small portion of developers, I did not intend to say that *all*
tech-ctte resolutions do.

Thus, I
appreciate they are sent to d-d-a now. While the node naming conflict
may not affect too many developer directly, implications resolved by any
tech-ctte decision do per constitutional powers granted to that
institution.

Well, they may, but I don't see any here.