Old 07-20-2012, 01:28 AM
Jose Luis Rivas

Default now -> ?

Hey people,

I'm moving from Barquisimeto to Caracas - Venezuela, tomorrow. Don't know when I
will have internet in my new home and as is Caracas I'll mostly not be at home
but for sleep-time. I need to setup all my things, my kid and all that stuff so
probably will be unresponsive for a few months while I adapt.

All my packages are co-maintained/group-maintained, so this email is just
intended to anyone trying to contact me so I can do something for them within
Debian. I'll be available anyway for key-signing within Caracas if anyone is
passing by.

Cheers!
--
Jose Luis Rivas - GPG: 0x7C4DF50D / 0xCACAB118
The Debian Project Developer