Old 07-03-2012, 11:04 AM
Magdalena Marczynska

Default R language

Hello,
Would you be interested in promoting and could you write the article for SD Journal?Our next issue will be entitled R language.I think that you can contribute relevant materials for our magazine.
Please let me know if you are interested in contributing.
Cheers,*Magdalena MarczynskaEditor of SDJournal