Old 07-01-2012, 06:10 AM
Serge Fasiy

Default : 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

01.07.2012 2:20 пользователь "Adam D. Barratt" <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> написал:
Hi,

As previously announced[1], testing is now frozen.

To keep this mail short, and make our lives easier :-), further details

about the freeze process and the type of changes which will be eligible

for unblocking can be found at [2]. *We'll keep the page updated as the

freeze hardens, with any major changes being announced on d-d-a.

Freeze exceptions have been added for packages in unstable at the

beginning at today's 19:52 dinstall; the exception applies only to the

specific version of the package - further uploads will require explicit

unblock requests as usual. *The "grep-excuses" script from devscripts

can be used to determine whether a package has been unblocked.

Adam,

for the Debian Release Team

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2012/06/msg00006.html

[2] http://release.debian.org/wheezy/freeze_policy.html