Old 06-28-2012, 08:42 PM
Nathan Owens

Default lintian error manpage-has-errors-from-man

I get error :

W: dwb: manpage-has-errors-from-man usr/share/man/man1/dwb.1.gz
1388: warning [p 11, 2.5i, div `3tbd2,0', 0.2i]: can't break line

I have gotten this error before and it usually is a long line, but this
one isn't a long line and I don't see why it can not break line(usually
long lines)

Here is part of the manpage, the --> --< is line 1388

.sp
cookie
T}:T{
.sp
Allow persistent cookies for site
T}
T{
.sp
-->allow_session_cookie--<
T}:T{
.sp
scookie
T}:T{
.sp
Allow session cookies for site
T}
T{
.sp
allow_session_cookie_tmp

Old 06-28-2012, 09:14 PM
Russ Allbery

Nathan Owens <ndowens04@gmail.com> writes:

> I get error :

> W: dwb: manpage-has-errors-from-man usr/share/man/man1/dwb.1.gz 1388:
> warning [p 11, 2.5i, div `3tbd2,0', 0.2i]: can't break line

> I have gotten this error before and it usually is a long line, but this
> one isn't a long line and I don't see why it can not break line(usually
> long lines)

> Here is part of the manpage, the --> --< is line 1388

> .sp
> cookie
> T}:T{
> .sp
> Allow persistent cookies for site
> T}
> T{
> .sp
> -->allow_session_cookie--<
> T}:T{

This looks like it might be part of a table. Is the problem that this
content is too wide for the width of that table cell?