Old 06-27-2012, 03:34 PM
Filipus Klutiero

Default Mostly solved (was Filed ( Preinstalled package manager(s) for PCs (wheezy)))

On 2012-04-05 20:20, Filipus Klutiero wrote:
This didn't generate as much feedback as I hoped, but I filed a ticket
asking task-desktop to install synaptic:

Joey Hess changed tasks to bring Synaptic in KDE, LXDE and Xfce. Only
the GNOME situation is unchanged (Josselin Mouette alleged that gnome
already pulls in Synaptic).

tasksel 3.10 should migrate to testing shortly.