Old 06-26-2012, 05:48 AM
Charles Plessy

Default Is anybody intersted in packaging Selectricity ? (Was: Debian BSP, Dublin, Ireland)

Le Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 11:03:13PM +0100, Philip Ashmore a écrit :
> Hi there.
>
> I would like to invite you to the Doodle poll "Debian BSP, Dublin, Ireland".

Hi,

I would like to advertise Selectricity, which is Free software.

http://selectricity.org/

It is not designed with the same goals so it is not a drop-in replacement,
which is somehow good as Free software can also innovate and not just
re-implement proprietary solutions. This said, in many simple cases,
Selectricity it is a good alternative for Doodle.

Actually, if somebody has the skill and time and looks for a target, I think
that Selectricity could be a high impact one.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,