-   -   Is anybody intersted in packaging Selectricity ? (Was: Debian BSP, Dublin, Ireland) (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-development/677200-anybody-intersted-packaging-selectricity-debian-bsp-dublin-ireland.html)

Charles Plessy 06-26-2012 05:48 AM

Le Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 11:03:13PM +0100, Philip Ashmore a écrit :
> Hi there.
>
> I would like to invite you to the Doodle poll "Debian BSP, Dublin, Ireland".

Hi,

I would like to advertise Selectricity, which is Free software.

http://selectricity.org/

It is not designed with the same goals so it is not a drop-in replacement,
which is somehow good as Free software can also innovate and not just
re-implement proprietary solutions. This said, in many simple cases,
Selectricity it is a good alternative for Doodle.

Actually, if somebody has the skill and time and looks for a target, I think
that Selectricity could be a high impact one.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,