-   -   WHO is reopening this - Tested and FIXED!!! (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-development/677125-who-reopening-tested-fixed.html)

Matthew Grant 06-25-2012 10:41 PM

WHO is reopening this - Tested and FIXED!!!

This is from the maintainer of the racoon and ipsec-tools package!

Tested on linux kernel 3.2 in testing/unstable, racoon 0.8.0-9+ sha384
and sha512 hmac and authentication ARE WORKING!!!!

Please do not reopen bugs with no EMAIL as to WHY!!!

I have not RECEIVED any INFORMATION about this. THIS IS UNDERHANDED!

Has someone infiltrated our system? Date on the following email is 2011!

Matthew Grant

---

Message #32 received at fakecontrol@fakecontrolmessage (full text, mbox):