Old 04-08-2008, 07:57 PM
"IBSI Account Sales"

Default , Intellidyne Business Systems, bringing Technology to your Business.

Title: Untitled Page

INTELLIDYNE
BUSINESS SYSTEMS
INTELLIDYNE
BUSINESS SYSTEMS

A very brief summary of our company...Intellidyne Business Systems, Inc. is an IT consulting firm, with a business vision, dedicated to the SMBs Market and Technology.

Through the use of our proprietary technology, "The Automatic Recruiter", Resume Data Warehouse, our pool of available SMBs Market Technology resources is larger than any

Copyright 2008 by "Intellidyne Business Systems" All Rights reserved, webmaster@ibsicom.com

Defense

Biotechnology

Financial

Government

Healthcare

Gaming

Insurance

Life Sciences

Manufacturing

Retail

Communications

Transportation

Utilities

Services

Strategic IT

LIMS

CRFs

Research

** Basic

** Clinical

** Manufacture

Scanning

** Enterprise

** CRFs

** Voting

Software SDLC

Recruiting

HOME

CONSULTING
PRODUCTS
ABOUT US
NEWS & EVENTS

Technology resources is larger than any of our competitors, allowing us to find you a qualified resource in a matter of hours.

Attached below is a brief list of available SMB Market Technology
industry sectors we have done business in.**
In addition we have specific product sector Experience.

We currently have a large number of consultants available, including local candidates, and we provide these consultants on contract, contract-to-hire, or direct-hire arrangements. We look forward to your response.**********

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

1770041

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Designed to assit your recruiters. We enable our customers to synchronize sales and recruiting to generate, source and fill job orders, or make placements, with the best candidates, in real-time, at anytime and from any place. more...

TOP-NEWS-
The Automatic Recruiter
TOP-NEWS-
The Automatic Recruiter
New Product Release
New Product Release

February 25, 2008
Intellidyne Business Systems is considered to source of intellectual property data for a placement national training firm.

February 22, 2008
Intellidyne Business Systems is awarded to be the primary source of recruiting data for a large placement firm.

January 15, 2008
Intellidyne Business Systems signs to provide intellectual property
harvested from the web for a Labelle Strategic Resources.

December 3, 2007
Intellidyne Business Systems signs to provide intellectual property reports(BI) and to Develop an User Interface to manage the reports for a 200 million B2B organization in the Insurance Sector.

SECOND NEWS

Copyright 2008 by "Intellidyne Business Systems, Inc,"* * All Rights reserved* * E-Mail: askus@ibsicom.com
Experts in Business Intelligence
& Custom Development