Old 05-31-2012, 07:19 PM
Mike Gabriel

Default pre-MIA quest for Patrick Winnertz (winnie-at-d.o)

Dear all,

I have been trying to contact Patrick Winnertz (winnie-at-d.o). I
would like to see iTalc in Debian upgraded to 2.0 but Patrick is
neither replying to contact attempts via mail (Debian Edu mailing
list, directly), nor to contact attempts via IRC. My first attempt to
reach him is about 3-4 weeks ago.

Earlier this year Patrick handed over the maintenance of slbackup /
slbackup-php to me. This last contact was via IRC.

Has anyone heard from him, recently? If so, can you give him note to
get in contact with me (or the Debian Edu team)?

If I do not hear from anyone on debian-devel@l.d.o within a week, I
will contact the MIA team and request orphanage of italc.

Thanks for your help,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM