Old 05-29-2012, 10:07 PM
Kent Yunk

Default Link building services

]
--

Link¬*Building¬*Service Proposal

¬*

I am a professional link builder with
a team of 20 link builder working under me, we have huge tie ups with USA and
UK based web design firm and we provide 10000+ one way links per month.

¬*

I have a good solid on-going client
base who welcomes you to contact for reference with 110% positive feedback.

¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*

Please let me know if I can be any
assistance to you in any of your existing/future projects.

¬*

One Way Link Building Package (Mix PR from PR1 to
PR4)

¬*

PR 1 = $ 1

PR 2 = $ 2

PR 3 = $ 3

PR 4 = $
4¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*¬*

¬*

Packages --

¬*

50 links ¬* = $100

100 links = $200

150 links = $300

200 links = $400

¬*

So give us a chance to build our long
term business relationship, I am looking forward for your positive response ….

¬*

¬*

Thanks & Regards

¬*

P.S. This is an advertisement and a
promotional mail strictly on the guidelines of CAN-SPAM act of 2003. We have
clearly mentioned the source mail-id of this mail, also clearly mentioned the
subject lines and they are in no way misleading in any form. We have found your
mail address through our own efforts on the web search and not through any
illegal way. If you find this mail unsolicited, please reply with
"Remove" in the subject line and we will take care that you do not
receive any further promotional mail.