-   -   Download mojostreet on your mobile (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-development/672060-download-mojostreet-your-mobile.html)

cavya 05-29-2012 03:49 AM

Download mojostreet on your mobile

Title: Untitled Document

Join mojostreet

*

Hi!

Follow me on mojostreet.

Follow me on mojostreet to see the amazing places I discover and own everyday. I'm also enjoying instant discounts at the places i visit.

e.g - 15% off on every check-in at Chocolate Room.
I can also find out where my friends are.
e.g - Maya checked in @ Subway 4 hours ago.

Get started now .

*

*

We are available on

*

This email is a direct message from a friend who wants to share an item of interest with you. This email was sent by mojostreet.com. To not receive similar emails in future please click here.

Mojostreet Infomedia Services Pvt. Ltd., H NO. 8-2-624, Sri Durga Towers, Hyderabad, AP, India.