Old 05-27-2012, 01:25 AM
Miah Gregory

Default MIA check: Patrick Winnertz

Hi folks,

Has anyone seen/heard from Patrick recently? He has a number of packages
which are somewhat out of date (lmms specifically interests me), which
would be good to get sorted prior to the freeze.

Miah

Old 05-27-2012, 04:45 AM
Bart Martens

On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 02:25:20AM +0100, Miah Gregory wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Has anyone seen/heard from Patrick recently? He has a number of packages
> which are somewhat out of date (lmms specifically interests me), which
> would be good to get sorted prior to the freeze.

Here's an upload on 16 November 2011:
http://packages.qa.debian.org/l/lustre/news/20111116T130707Z.html

Regards,

Bart Martens