Old 05-22-2012, 07:18 AM
Thomas Koch

Default Tomas Fasth, Maintainer of Termit et al

Hi,

I'm not sure, whether I should ask here. I already wrote a mail to Tomas Fasth
some weeks ago (I believe, can't find it anymore). I'd like to fix some of the
issues in the termit package.

But there's no sign of life of him.

Regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro

Old 05-22-2012, 09:57 PM
Tomas Fasth

Thomas Koch skrev 2012-05-22 09:18:
> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure, whether I should ask here. I already wrote a mail to
Tomas Fasth
> some weeks ago (I believe, can't find it anymore). I'd like to fix some
of the
> issues in the termit package.
>
> But there's no sign of life of him.
>
> Regards,
>
> Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro

Hi Thomas,

I sent you an answer 7th of May, see below.

Regards, Tomas