Old 05-21-2012, 01:41 PM
Christian PERRIER

Default SV: Moving the target of localization pokes (and eventually NMUs)...

Quoting Joe Dalton (joedalton2@yahoo.dk):
> pages doesn't seem to have been updated since may 2 ?

Yes, I've been notified of this and I'm working on it.

Old 05-22-2012, 05:25 PM
Christian PERRIER

Quoting Joe Dalton (joedalton2@yahoo.dk):
> pages doesn't seem to have been updated since may 2 ?

This has been fixed on i18n.debian.org as of yesterday and the l10n
web pages have been refreshed with this data.

And, of course, here comes the bad news:
- mysql-5.5 has two fuzzies because of trivial templates changes
- icinga has 3 new strings from a new template (that needs review)
- ledgersmb introduced some debconf templates without call for
translations. They need a review.

So, 100% moves again a little bit further, thanks to the tireless
efforts of our fellow package maintainers..:-)