Old 05-21-2012, 05:29 AM
Christian PERRIER

Default Moving the target of localization pokes (and eventually NMUs)...

With the final steps of the release of Wheezy approaching, I will, from
now on, move the focus of my l10n attention to packages that are blocking
some of the localization goals.

One of them is 100% completeness for debconf translations in wheezy
for seven languages: Czech, Swedish, Spanish, Portuguese, German,
Russian and French.

As a consequence, I will now be nagging *hardly* the maintainers of
packages that are blocking this 100% completeness. These packages are
listed on the following pages:
http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po-debconf/cs
http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po-debconf/sv
http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po-debconf/es
http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po-debconf/pt
http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po-debconf/de
http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po-debconf/ru
http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po-debconf/fr

...at the top of each page.

For most, if not all, of them, there are pending translations in the
BTS. Fortunately, all of these are recent enough, and I hope
maintainers will be reactive to my pokes (if they aren't, then NMUs
will be on their way..:-)).

Packages that have something waiting in the BTS (I don't have info for
Portuguese that isn't using the l10n tracking robot):

postfixadmin (cs,sv,es,de,ru,fr)
glance (cs,sv,es,de,ru,fr)
xfonts-traditional (cs,sv,es,de,ru,fr)
xsp (sv)