Bug#673342: ITP: ciderwebmail -- IMAP webmail service
Owner: Jonas Smedegaard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : ciderwebmail
Version : 1.03
Upstream Author : Stefan Seifert
* URL : http://ciderwebmail.org/
* License : Artistic or GPL-1+
Programming Lang: Perl
Description : webmail that suck less
CiderWebmail is a modern, user friendly and maintenance free webmail
application. It's targeted at mailserver administrators who need to
provide web access for their user's mailboxes and individuals wanting
to access their mailboxes via an always available web application.
It currently supports all the basic mail handling features one would
expect from such an application:
* Listing your emails with selectable sort order and grouping.
* Moving emails between folders and deleting using drag & drop.
* Displaying text and HTML emails even if their code is completely
broken (which happens quite often in reality)
* Keyboard bindings for switching through emails, moving, deleting,
replying and forwarding.
* Reply to and forward existing emails or write new emails, add
attachments and have a copy saved in your "Sent" folder.
As an application written deep in the 21st century, CiderWebmail
supports only IMAP mail servers.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com
Archive: firstname.lastname@example.org k">http://email@example.com k