Old 04-08-2008, 05:10 AM
Tord Martin

Default Come join me on My Thank You...

Come join me on My Thank You.

Hi
how are you?

If You want to say thanks to your family, friends, God and someone special, Please join

mythanktou.com and express your feeling.

Click here to join:
http://www.mythankyou.com/?xgi=18pv6VE

Thanks,
Tord Martin

Old 04-08-2008, 05:49 AM
"www.manyforyou.com"

Come join me on My Thank You.

Hi Friend,,

I am Bala from India, I joined in this site , and this is the amazing friends creating network - all over the world. Register with 2 - 3 details and be happy ,

Thanks
Bala
www.manyforyou.com

Click here to join:
http://www.mythankyou.com/?xgi=nuiK1W

Thanks,
www.manyforyou.com

Old 04-08-2008, 05:53 AM
"www.manyforyou.com"

Come join me on My Thank You.

Hi,

This is the good friends networking site - all over the world , register with this site in 1 minutes and be happy ,,

Old 04-08-2008, 05:56 AM
"www.manyforyou.com"

http://www.mythankyou.com/?xgi=bhIwmMN