Indigo is a C++ based organic chemistry and cheminformatics software
environment. Features Include:
* Molecule and reaction rendering including SVG support
* Automatic layout for SMILES-represented molecules and reactions
* Canonical (isomeric) SMILES computation.
* Exact matching, substructure matching, SMARTS matching.
* Matching of tautomers and resonance structures.
* Molecule fingerprinting, molecule similarity computation.
* Fast enumeration of SSSR rings, subtrees, and edge sugraphs.
* Molecular weight, molecular formula computation.
* R-Group deconvolution and scaffold detection.
* Computation of the exact maximum common substructure for an
arbitrary amount of input structures
* Combinatorial chemistry
* Plugin support in the API
File formats Indigo support include MDL Mol, SDF, RDF, CML, SMILES and
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com
Archive: 20120321233619.GA4829@nighthawk.chemicalconnection .dyndns.org">http://lists.debian.org/20120321233619.GA4829@nighthawk.chemicalconnection .dyndns.org