Old 02-02-2012, 04:38 PM
Guido Trotter

Default Call for volunteers to join DebConf Committee

Hi,

I'd be happy to help, if you don't find any better suited candidate
(if you have volunteers who are more expert than me, by all means go
for them!!) I definitely have made it to plenty of debconfs, and sure
hope to continue the trend.

Thanks,

Guido