* Package name : librose-uri-perl
Version : 1.00
Upstream Author : John C. Siracusa (siracusa at gmail.com)
* URL : http://search.cpan.org/dist/Rose-URI/
* License : Artistic or GPL-1+
Programming Lang: Perl
Description : module for an easy manipulation of URI components
Rose::URI perl module is an alternative to URI with more
* a rich set of query string manipulation methods
* query parameters with multiple values
* usage of Apache's C-based URI parsing and HTML escaping functions
when run in a mod_perl 1.x web server environment.
Rose::URI stores each URI "in pieces" (scheme, host, path, etc.) and
then assembles those pieces when the entire URI is needed as a
string. This technique is based on the assumption that the URI will be
manipulated many more times than it is stringified. If this is not the
case in your usage scenario, then URI may be a better alternative.
Rose::URI actually uses the URI class to do the heavy lifting of
parsing URIs when not running in a mod_perl 1.x environment.
This module is also a dependency of libpadre-plugin-svn-perl