Bug#657270: ITP: python-xmp-toolkit -- Python library for working with XMP metadata
* Package name : python-xmp-toolkit
Version : 1.0.2
Upstream Author : Lars Holm Nielsen, Federico Caboni & Amit Kapadia
* URL : http://code.google.com/p/python-xmp-toolkit/
* License : BSD-3-clauses
Programming Lang: Python
Description : Python library for working with XMP metadata
Python XMP Toolkit is a library for working with XMP metadata, as well
as reading/writing XMP metadata stored in many different file formats.
Python XMP Toolkit is wrapping Exempi (using ctypes), a C/C++ XMP
library based on Adobe XMP Toolkit, ensuring that future updates to the
XMP standard are easily incorporated into the library with a minimum
amount of work.
The XMP features provided are similar to that of Adobe XMP Toolkit,
* Support for parsing, manipulating, and serializing XMP data.
* Support for locating the XMP in a file, adding XMP to a file, or
updating the XMP in a file.
* Support for nearly any file format with smart file handlers for JPEG,
TIFF, GIF, PNG, PSD, InDesign, MOV, MP3, MPEG2, MPEG4, AVI, FLV, SWF,
ASF, PostScript, P2, SonyHDV, AVCHD, UCF, WAV, XDCAM, XDCAMEX.
* An API very similar to Adobe XMP Toolkit, as well as more Pythonic
* Based on Exempi 2.1.1 and Adobe XMP Toolkit 4.4.2
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com
|All times are GMT. The time now is 08:34 PM.|
VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.