Old 01-18-2012, 04:32 PM
Kaya Mustafa

Default LEGAL QUEST

I pray my mail gets to you this time. I'd write you on two occasions concerning your assistance to help certify a piece of document due to some similarities in location with the supposed care-taker to enable a safe transfer of securities proceeds money out of Turkey. Please let me know if you were in receipt of my previous communication emailed to you.

Further information will be forwarded to you on receipt of your confirmation.

Thank you,
Mr. Kaya Mustafa