Old 12-20-2011, 04:06 PM
Suco

Default RTP

Hi,* I've found this program (http://jan.kneschke.de/projects/pxtools/) very useful for my work, and its license is compatible with debian rules, so I believe it would be a great idea to package it and preserver for the future.

Regards.
--
Felix

Old 12-20-2011, 06:06 PM
Ben Hutchings

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 06:06:45PM +0100, Suco wrote:
> Hi,
> I've found this program (http://jan.kneschke.de/projects/pxtools/) very
> useful for my work, and its license is compatible with debian rules, so I
> believe it would be a great idea to package it and preserver for the future.

This is not the proper way to file a Request For Package. Start by
running reportbug (or reportbug-ng) and choose the 'wnpp' package.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
- Albert Camus