Old 12-11-2011, 07:41 PM
Rodolfo kix Garcia

Default Help with package

Hi,

I know that this mail list is not debian-mentors. I am so sorry for this
mail, but I sent a lot of mails to upload the package "wmaker" and I
don't know what to do. Some DD help me with the package [thanks a lot],
first Anibal, Paul (DM) and Lisandro, but the package was not uploaded.
Why? Is a big/complicated package, with many changes, they don't use
wmaker, Paul cannot upload the package because is DM,... (but they help
me a lot with the package!).

Please, can somebody help me to maintain/upload the package?

Thanks a lot, sorry for the Off Topic, but I don't know what to do with
wmaker.

On the other hand, I am trying to be DM. I worked in wmaker, uswsusp,
wmmixer and wmmoonclock packages. If somebody can upload the package, I
will be so glad if s/he can sponsor me.

Best Regards,

kix.

p.s. The package is at mentors:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/wmaker/wmaker_0.95.0-1.dsc
p.p.s Anibal, Lisandro, Paul, if you want to add anything to this mail,
feel free. Thanks for your help.

Rodolfo.

Old 12-11-2011, 08:28 PM
Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer

On Sun 11 Dec 2011 17:41:28 Rodolfo kix Garcia escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I know that this mail list is not debian-mentors. I am so sorry for this
> mail, but I sent a lot of mails to upload the package "wmaker" and I
> don't know what to do. Some DD help me with the package [thanks a lot],
> first Anibal, Paul (DM) and Lisandro, but the package was not uploaded.
> Why? Is a big/complicated package, with many changes, they don't use
> wmaker, Paul cannot upload the package because is DM,... (but they help
> me a lot with the package!).
>
> Please, can somebody help me to maintain/upload the package?

I can add that Rodolfo is doing a great effort for trying to adopt
wmaker. If some DD is interested in maintaining wmaker will find in
him a great team mate. He still needs to learn some stuff, but he is
very proactive to it.

> On the other hand, I am trying to be DM. I worked in wmaker, uswsusp,
> wmmixer and wmmoonclock packages. If somebody can upload the package, I
> will be so glad if s/he can sponsor me.

I have been chaging some lines with Rodolfo here, I'll continue to happily
sponsor his other packages.

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

--
“If you want to finish university, you should take care about getting on
with the teachers. The result are submissive citizens that won’t face

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/