Old 12-02-2011, 10:00 PM
Michael Gilbert

Default What's CUT's status?

Trolling: http://catb.org/jargon/html/T/troll.html

> I see some “Call for Testing” from time to time, but what happens next?

Use it: http://cut.debian.net

The calls for testing never resulted in any constructive feedback;
just a few thanks every now and then...so I guess these builds have
been perfect . Anyway, if monthly announcements are perceived as a
form of trolling then there will be no more.

Best wishes,
Mike

Old 12-02-2011, 11:14 PM
Russell Coker

On Sat, 3 Dec 2011, Michael Gilbert <michael.s.gilbert@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I see some “Call for Testing” from time to time, but what happens next?
>
> Use it: http://cut.debian.net
>
> The calls for testing never resulted in any constructive feedback;
> just a few thanks every now and then...so I guess these builds have
> been perfect . Anyway, if monthly announcements are perceived as a
> form of trolling then there will be no more.

Please keep doing this!

Count me as one of probably many people who want to use CUT for testing their
own packages. As soon as I fix most of the bugs I know about I plan to use
CUT to find more...

--
My Main Blog http://etbe.coker.com.au/
My Documents Blog http://doc.coker.com.au/