Old 12-02-2011, 06:59 PM
pei deng

Default Some suggestion

I think debian should release *a publish version with roll updating as archlinux. and remove testing and sid version.
because 'roll' is really a very good*mechanism for software publish and test.

Deng Pei
Software Engineering Institute
HP GDSCA CDCFedora Project Maintainerdpwalle@gmail.com
dpwalle.users.sf.netEast China Normal University, Shanghai, China 200062

Old 12-02-2011, 07:02 PM
Mike Dupont

so what is the difference, I am using unstable and it rolls....
mike

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 7:59 PM, pei deng <wallekernel@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think debian should release *a publish version with roll updating as
> archlinux. and remove testing and sid version.
>
> because 'roll' is really a very good*mechanism for software publish and
> test.
>

> --
> Regards,
> Deng Pei
>
> Software Engineering Institute
> HP GDSCA CDC
> Fedora Project Maintainer
> dpwalle@gmail.com
> dpwalle.users.sf.net
> East China Normal University, Shanghai, China 200062

--
James Michael DuPont