-   -   SEO needed for my website (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-development/603740-search-engine-optimization-needed-my-website.html)

David 11-28-2011 09:03 AM

SEO needed for my website

Title: New Document
HI*
I am great at SEM because that is what i do for a living.* But this SEO stuff is like a foreign language to me!!*
Looking for SEO | SEM | Internet Marketing Service*
I want my site to get found. My site is*has been live for about 2 weeks now.* What are the best ways for me to tag my main page or other visible pages* everyone has access to?
We may discuss more things on a conversation till than Quote your rate for*
SEO and Internet Marketing Service needed >>*

Thanks & Regards, * David *