-   -   armhf and s390x (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-development/602531-armhf-s390x.html)

Mike Hommey 11-25-2011 05:58 AM

armhf and s390x

On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 10:14:59PM +0000, Mark Hymers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Earlier today, two new architectures had their base systems bootstrapped
> into unstable. These new architectures are armhf and s390x.
>
> armhf went onto the mirrors with the 1952 dinstall mirror pulse and
> s390x will follow in the 0152 dinstall mirror pulse.
>
> Over the next days and weeks, the architectures will build the rest
> of the archive and the initial bootstrap packages will be rebuilt.
>
> Migration of armhf and s390x into testing is up to the release team and
> will begin in due course.

Do we have porterboxes for these new architectures?

Mike

Paul Wise 11-25-2011 06:05 AM

armhf and s390x

On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 2:58 PM, Mike Hommey wrote:

> Do we have porterboxes for these new architectures?

http://db.debian.org/machines.cgi?host=harris

For s390x, according to the archive qualification page, there will be
a chroot on zelenka:

http://wiki.debian.org/ArchiveQualification/s390x
http://db.debian.org/machines.cgi?host=zelenka

--