Old 11-23-2011, 08:16 AM
Robert Stacey

Default Alert - The Branding Revolution

As you know the world's biggest branding revolution starts January 2012.

What direct implications does it have for your organization? What do your teams need to know now and what must they be prepared for in advance to face the tidal wave?

This White Paper provides an in-depth overview and can be downloaded directly download from the AARM web site at http://www.aarm.org

I hope you'll find it helpful.

Robert

Robert T. Stacey
President - AARM
roberttstacey@aarm.org
cuh

If you have received this email in errror please accept my apologies. Insert removal in the subject line and email to removal@aarm.org and I'll see that appropriate action is taken. To reach the AARM website <<AARM WEB>>