-   -   Notice with dbconfig-common (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-development/600651-notice-dbconfig-common.html)

Nicolas 11-20-2011 08:59 PM

Notice with dbconfig-common

Hi all,
I tried to update a package (dotclear) that use dbconfig-common to manage database stuff. The package installation failed when I tried to install the package with postgreSQL. It's a notice for postgreSQL but an error for dbconfig-common script.

The message is : *NOTICE: CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create an implicit index ...
I understand the message but I don't know how to fix it. For postgreSQL point of view it doesn't seems to be a problem and tables are created.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Regards,Nicolas

sean finney 11-22-2011 08:12 AM

Notice with dbconfig-common

Hi Nicolas,

On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 10:59:22PM +0100, Nicolas wrote:
>> The message is : NOTICE: CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create an
> implicit index ...
>
> I understand the message but I don't know how to fix it. For postgreSQL
> point of view it doesn't seems to be a problem and tables are created.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help.

I suggest you take this to the dbconfig-common-devel list on alioth.

It could be a bug in dbconfig-common, or in the packaging. So I suggest
when you take it to the list, you include a link to the source pacakge,
as well as console output during installation, after you export dbc_debug=1.

sean