Old 11-19-2011, 03:32 PM
Goswin von Brederlow

Default bits from the DPL for October 2011 and others

Hi,

this isn't quite on topic and you are just the last in a long list of
"bits from xyz" but I think it has to be said: Thanks for keeping us
informed.

I think this year has been the most informative ever, at least that is
how it feels to me. So to you and all the others please do keep up the
"bits from xyz" mails. They are verry much apreciated.

MfG
Goswin

Old 11-19-2011, 11:54 PM
Kevin Mark

On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 05:32:35PM +0100, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this isn't quite on topic and you are just the last in a long list of
> "bits from xyz" but I think it has to be said: Thanks for keeping us
> informed.
>
> I think this year has been the most informative ever, at least that is
> how it feels to me. So to you and all the others please do keep up the
> "bits from xyz" mails. They are verry much apreciated.
>
> MfG
> Goswin
In a world that does its best to lack transparency, Debian provides a better
path to follow. Thanks for all who try to keep its members informed.

--
| .'`. == Debian GNU/Linux ==.| http://kevix.myopenid.com......|
| : :' : The Universal OS....| mysite.verizon.net/kevin.mark/.|

QOTD:
Flash! Flash! I love you! ...but we only have fourteen hours to
save the earth!