Old 11-18-2011, 04:25 PM
Luk Claes

Default Perl transition blockers: candidates for testing removal

Hi

The following packages block the perl transition and will become testing
removal candidates soon unless the bugs get fixed:

* ifeffit (#648839)
* uwsgi (#640347)
* libdbd-interbase-perl (#648857)
* libcrypt-gcrypt-perl (#634598)
* prima (#628500)
* nginx (#649061)
* libsignatures-perl (#636132)
* libpgplot-perl (#648842)

* libtokyocabinet-perl (#649060): maybe mipsel binary should be removed?
* genders (#646286): patch ready, maybe NMU?
* openscap (#649063): maintainer said he would upload today
* libdbd-sybase-perl (#629255): maintainer, this is your ping

* openldap (#649062): won't be removed, please help fixing it!!!

Progress can be seen on the transition tracker page [1]. Currently it
looks worse than the above as some builds (mainly powerpc) are not
uploaded yet.

Cheers

Luk

[1] http://release.debian.org/transitions/html/perl5.14.html

Old 11-18-2011, 04:56 PM
tony mancill

On 11/18/2011 09:25 AM, Luk Claes wrote:
> Hi
>
> The following packages block the perl transition and will become testing
> removal candidates soon unless the bugs get fixed:

> * genders (#646286): patch ready, maybe NMU?

Working on an upload of genders now. Sorry, for some reason I don't
believe I received the initial bug report.

Thanks,
tony

Old 11-18-2011, 05:18 PM
Kartik Mistry

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 10:55 PM, Luk Claes <luk@debian.org> wrote:
> The following packages block the perl transition and will become testing
> removal candidates soon unless the bugs get fixed:
> * nginx (#649061)

This doesn't look like Perl issue, but I'm uploading new version that
should fix build failures on some archs.

--
Kartik Mistry | IRC: kart_
{0x1f1f, kartikm}.wordpress.com

Old 11-18-2011, 06:52 PM
gregor herrmann

On Fri, 18 Nov 2011 18:25:16 +0100, Luk Claes wrote:

> The following packages block the perl transition and will become testing
> removal candidates soon unless the bugs get fixed:

> * libdbd-interbase-perl (#648857)

Just asked for removal from the archive.

> * prima (#628500)

Already NMUd, should be ACCEPTED tonight.

> * libsignatures-perl (#636132)

Yup, remove it from testing.

> * genders (#646286): patch ready, maybe NMU?

Uploaded in the meantime.

Cheers,
gregor

--
.'`. Homepage: http://info.comodo.priv.at/ - OpenPGP key ID: 0x8649AA06
: :' : Debian GNU/Linux user, admin, & developer - http://www.debian.org/

Old 11-18-2011, 06:56 PM
Julien Cristau

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 20:52:48 +0100, gregor herrmann wrote:

> > * genders (#646286): patch ready, maybe NMU?
>
> Uploaded in the meantime.

Uploaded, but still broken.

Cheers,
Julien