Old 11-17-2011, 02:54 PM
"Sunil"

Default One-Way Links With Pr1, 2, 3 and 4

Dear Sir Madam,

We are a Delhi-NCR, India based, and leading web services company with main competency in link building, working as an outsourced vendor for many reputed SEO agency based in USA, UK, Canada and Australia.

We have a dedicated team of 90 professionals to serve you. We build the natural quality and theme based links as one-way or reciprocals links with our manual process.

We always adopt the ETHICAL LINK building process/White hat technique; also follow the guidelines of Google and major search engine for SEO result.

We follow a Agency Client Oriented Approach in our process, as sign-up the NDAs (Non-Disclosure Agreement), effective online project management tracking tools, timely and smooth communication etc.

We charge very normal packages which provide you ROI.

We are looking forward starting a long and healthy business relationship with you.

We will be happy to AMAZE you with our work. I will really appreciate you please let me know your link building requirement.

Kind Regards,

Sunil

P.S. This is an advertisement and a promotional mail strictly on the guidelines of CAN-SPAM act of 2003 . We have clearly mentioned the source mail-id of this mail, also clearly mentioned the subject lines and they are in no way misleading in any form. We have found your mail address through our own efforts on the web search and not through any illegal way. If you find this mail unsolicited, please reply with "Remove" in the subject line and we will take care that you do not receive any further promotional mail