Old 11-17-2011, 04:05 PM
"John D. Hendrickson and Sara Darnell"

Default Simplifying bootstrap on circular-dependent packages #2

i might say "i once saw that using linuxrc is a powerful way to mount boot and root disk sets of any
kernel-supported media, but in the end grub and tfpt is wiser"

i might ask "are you rolling debian on mult. arches locally" ? if so debian does not need change if
you are?

and ranlib issues? I mean. sure you can get asm code to run on the right arch. but with no kernel
... are you saying kernel functions are not called? or saying they are substituted?

I'm suggesting without a full question no one can answer you to your satisfaction ?

Have Fun!

John