Old 11-16-2011, 07:48 PM
Jerome Kieffer

Default ITP: python-fabio -- I/O library for images produced by 2D X-ray detector

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist
Owner: Jerome KIEFFER <jerome.kieffer@esrf.fr>

Package name : python-fabio
Version : 0.0.8
Upstream Author : Erik Knudsen <erik.knudsen@risoe.dk>
License : GPL
Programming Lang: Python
Description : I/O library for images produced by 2D X-ray detector

FabIO is an I/O library for images produced by 2D X-ray detectors and written
in python. FabIO support images detectors from a dozen of companies
(including Mar, Dectris, ADSC, Hamamatsu, Oxford, ...), for a total of
20 different file formats (like CBF, EDF, TIFF, ...) and offers an unified
interface to their headers (as a python dictionary) and datasets (as a
numpy ndarray of integers or floats)